Quote

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on scepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria.

Monday, January 28, 2013

~ vAlUE InvEstIng sUmmIt 2013 ~


Since the moment I purchased the tickets back in Dec last year, I was really looking forward to this summit. 

The Value Investing Summit 2013. 

The 2-day summit was organised by 8 Investment Pte Ltd and held at Kallang Threatre, Singapore. The summit gathered experienced speakers from equities, property and finance industry to share their success stories in applying value investing on their investment. 

I have been applying fundamental analysis for my stock market investment throughout the past 1 year, learning from books, forum, friends and of course the mistakes I made. 

Value investing, a method Warren Buffett and many billionaires use to achieve financial freedom in the world. Throughout the summit, it added a lot of values to my investment learning. I still have long way to go to achieve the goal I set. 

" Value investing is simple but not easy .. You're neither right nor wrong because other people agree with you. You're right because your facts are right and your reasoning are right - that's the only that makes you right. And if your facts and reasoning are right, you don't have to worry about anybody else. " - Warren Buffet

I must remember this in my investment principle. 

There is no short cut in investment. Do my homework, analysis and be discipline & rational  all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post? Looking forward from your comments :)