Quote

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on scepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

~ tOp mOnEy tIps fOr mAlAysIA ~


Here came with the second book written by KC Lau I read about financial management. 
It mentions about the importance of financial literature from wealth accumulation, preservation to protection and some tips on money savings and accumulation in our daily lives. Frankly speaking, I'm feeling financial literature is getting more and more important in our life. Of course, it's easier to say than done. It's still useless if I do not act after I read and learn from all this stuff. I'm paying more attention to those economic section in newspaper nowadays and I also trying to influence the people around me to manage their financial pretty well in order to become a wealthy person. Hopefully everyone is on the path of getting what they want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post? Looking forward from your comments :)